Friday 8 May 2009

Barbecue #2

BingBangBong.
Boring week really. That's why I haven't blogged in like, 3 days!
And I'm lazy ;)
Wednesday.............
Lol. PE. Spaz rounders! Wave your arms around spazzily in the air and shout "Huzzah!" every time you hit the ball! I made Tomato and Basil muffins in Food Tech :S They're sort of weird. I've only had one. There's still about 4 left. Hopefully my dad will eat them all.
Thursday................
Aww my English teacher left to have a baby. We ate popcorn. And we're getting this woman who is apparently evil :(
Today.................
Loads of language revision. Exams on Monday & Tuesday. Woo. ¬¬
Physics was rather funny.
*Phoebe passes me a note asking if Ben has ever had a girlfriend*
*Ben asks me what the note said*
*Phoebe asks Ben who his girlfriend was. Asks 'Was it Josh?' (Or something like that)*
*Ben says 'It was a girl!' (In a normal voice for Ben quite loud for everyone else)*
*Ben gets in trouble*
*Ben asks me what the note said again*
Lol...
No trampolining :( Until the end of June :( Now Grade 4 tap. It's quite hard. At least we're new so we have an excuse for being bad at it.
Then..another barbecue! Hehehe. Didn't last as long as the other one and not as many people but a barbecue is still a barbecue. I don't think I smell of barbecue as much this time. Which is good.
Yeah, so. Let's hope I have an interesting weekend.
Byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment