Tuesday 9 June 2009

Urghhhhhhh

I haven't written a blog in a week. Pfft.
Wednesday - Walking out of PE we got told not to walk on the grass. In the middle of a giant field. :S I made cookies. Which were pretty awesome. Apart from the burnt ones. But even the burnt ones tasted OK. Then English. More funny voices (new characters). I moved in RE and we had stickers and I had a sticker beard. Then the stickers got confiscated for the rest of the lesson...but the teacher still didn't notice my beard xD We did the Hokey Cokey in forensics...

Ahh, good times.
Thursday - Food Tech trip :) We went to a college for a meal. It was yummy. Yeah...
Waiter: Would you like roasts or baby potatoes?
Will: I'd like babies please
xD
That is it I think...
Friday - No teacher in Spanish. Did nothing all lesson :) Introduced my Geography teacher to Spotify...Went dancing then bowling in the evening with Sarah and church people (bowling not dancing).
*COUGH*IBEATSARAHBY1POINT*COUGH*
Hm? What? Where was I?
Ah, yes...
Saturday was the usual dancing. Then home to do as much homework as possible before going to London for a youth Christian event. It was really really good :) And I don't normally like rap, but Ejiro is quite good...
So yeah then I got home at 1am. (After having chips at 10.30pm and an ice cream at midnight) (I didn't buy the ice cream someone bought one for everyone)
Sunday - Church, Lunch, Church, Homework. Umm it was interesting. Honest. But I just have nothing else to say...
Monday - Another good RE lesson in my new seat. We made pictures out of rulers and pens etc...Tilly decided she wanted to be a rapper so we have "bling bling" xD
Todayyyy - Preparing to start german coursework, while I just finished spanish coursework :/ Did the hokey cokey in english (secretively, while sitting down).
Yeah, soooo...
On with the homework :(

No comments:

Post a Comment