Tuesday 21 April 2009

Burn baby burn, Disco Inferno!






Ahaha I am back :D



The show on Sunday was really really AWESOME. Apart from the being awake from 8am-1.30am but I'm not actually that tired so it's ok :) We had some interesting costumes...
Yeah I loved it :D We were on the coach and waiting outside the theatre for aaages. Then we finally got inside and got the best changing but it was right at the top of the stairs. And that was a lot of stairs. Did rehearsals. Then we went into Leicester Square and got some take away and ben & jerry's ice cream :D Mmmmm...
The show went really well apart from rushing to get to the 2nd dance because people's hair wasn't finished! We got a really loud applause after that one though which was great! When I got home at about 12.45am my family were all waiting up for me and talked to me for a bit until they finally sent me to bed. But I was kind of glad to go to bed.
Yesterday wasn't very interesting. Back to school D: Got 5 A*'s and an A for Science which is good, I don't need any resits :)
Today was just more school really. I got A* for Maths and full marks :) We got told off in IT for talking and threatened with detention. It was about Buisness of Enterprise though! Gah.
Tap class today. Everyone's a lot more friendly after the London show. Definitely going to wear my T-shirt (orange one in photo above) next week and on Saturday!
Gotta go, being forced upstairs
Byee :D:D:D:D:D



No comments:

Post a Comment