Thursday 23 April 2009

My Lose Everything Day...

Finally feeling the tired from Sunday...Gahhh. Still loved it though :)
Yesterday I forgot my PE kit. Oh and I also forgot my pencil case. Then I lost my homework diary. Not really a good day. They made me bowl in rounders! ME!! Oh well. Not too bad. I didn't get THAT many no ball's...We had Forensics-a club where we're designing an activity day or something for small (by small I mean younger) people.
Today I realized I've actually lost my pencil case, not forgotten it :'( Oh the sadness. That pencil case was a winner. I hope I find it. If I do, I will most definitely come to celebrate here :)
Had a Food Hygiene exam. Yay(!) At least I can get a cooking job now. If I want one. Which I don't. Yet. Got told off in German for doing my homework. Which isn't due in until tomorrow. Oh well. She didn't seem that mad. I didn't actually finish it. Got halfway though. Not bad :)
It's a short one, I know, but school days aren't really that interesting at all, are they?

No comments:

Post a Comment