Thursday 28 May 2009

Noodles on Toast :)

Tuesday was my day of nothing...
Wait...
Yep, nothing.
I was doing my homework (but not really) Well, I got the Geography coursework sheet out and decided other stuff was far more interesting.
Wednesday I went to the cinema with Sarah & Joe & Shaun to watch Coraline. The rest of the cinema was 5 year olds xD Joe had someone crying next to him. He claims they were 20 (but in fact 5) years old. An OK film. Little bit weird. But it was Tim Burton. Then went to Nando's with Shaun & Joe. Good food. This annoying guy called Dan turned up with his family. Shaun invited him to sit with us. Most conversations between me and Annoying Dan go like this:
AD: Hi, Faith!
And that's it.
Started making a birthday list (for August).
Today I had noodles on toast for lunch. With cheese on top. (Idk the Super Noodles packet suggested it) It was actually really nice. I went to see Night At The Museum 2 with Sarah. Seriously, amazing :D I really loved it. (Apart from the Jonas Brothers song. It almost ruined the film.) My Dad got an iPod shuffle off some guy he helped. He offered it to my mum but she didn't want it. So my sister got it. Oh well *not complaining not complaining* It only has 1GB on it and it's not purple. And doesn't have a screen.
Until I next have the urge to blog,
DFTBA ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment