Monday 25 May 2009

Coaches, Half Term and Britain's Got Talent :)

Grrr I keep thinking "I really should blog now otherwise I'll have too much to catch up on" but it doesn't work. 4 days then. Here we go:
Friday - Apparently I was moody because I wasn't letting Ben copy my Physics work xD Left maths lesson early to go on maths trip. About an hour on the coach. Let Ben loose on my iPod. (He doesn't hear much normal music) I asked him what he was listening to:
"Avril Lavigne! I thought she was dead?"
Ahh poor Ben.
We went to a posh school in Folkestone. The outside looked like a prison, and the inside like a shopping centre. Really, really weird. And they were all looking down on us from above. Especially when we were eating. We wondered why. Then I said "They don't get fed here." Which is what it seemed like. They all looked like robots. The lecture was boring. And the seats were uncomfortable. Then back on the coach for another hour of iPodding and such whatnot. Arrived back just in time for last lesson (yay?!)-Biology. Went on the computers though, not too bad. And we only had to do a little bit of writing :)
Saturdayy - Usual dancing. Then off to Matalan where I bought £52 of clothes. Summer clothes, for my holiday to Africa. But I still couldn't get away with my mum paying for it all, since my sister only bought £25 of stuff. Darn :/ Then home for a clothes sort out and chuck out. Went to a church youth group. I liked it :D Going bowling on Saturday with them. Watched Britain's Got Talent on ITV player when I got home. Meh, not very interesting. The drummer kid really really should have got through and Darth Jackson really really shouldn't.
Sunday - Church in the morning. My auntie and uncle came for lunch. (Have to give my bedroom up for 2 nights boooo. At least I can get on my computer still ;) ) Then we went on the beach and had ice cream. The sun is nice for a change :) My uncle really wanted to find a crab but we only found dead ones. We got a pot of sweets and all 5 of us (Me, my mum, sister, auntie and uncle) squeezed on a bench. To get up we all had to move at once. It took us 3 tries xD Then home for some Britain's Got Talent. Diveristy was amaaazing. The little girl who sang wasn't as good but she had the wrong song and clothes. Susan Boyle was actually awful. She only got through because of all the press. If she wins, I won't be happy. I thought Faces of Disco were better than she was.
Today - First day of half term! Really tried to sleep but noone would let me. Grr. 10am on the first day of half term is not good. At least tomorrow my parents are going to work about 8/9am so they shouldn't wake me up. Or I'll go back to sleep quickly. We went to the beach (again) (a different one) (we didn't actually go on it, just the pier) There was a motorbike gathering thing and I got bored. Waffles with cream and chocolate sauce was the best bit. Then we went to play crazy golf. I got the first hole in one on the first hole on the first go. Mhm. But it all went downhill from there. I came last. FAIL. Then we ordered some food and sat under a marquee. That's when the thunderstorm started. There was some eXtremely huge lightning with some eXtremely loud thunder and some eXtreme rain. We stayed there and ate and watched crazy people carrying on with their crazy golf in the crazy rain. I think we were there for about an hour. I ended up tweeting from my phone (not done that before, oooh). When we finished our food we called a taxi so my dad could go home to get the car (yeah, we'd walked there, it was sunny earlier!!) because there was 6 of us so we wouldn't all fit in a taxi. Then we had to run for it round the corner, up the stairs. It took about 2 minutes to get to the car and I was soaking. So were my new shoes :( But they should just dry out and be ok.
Yup, so that's it since Friday...
BGT later :) I want Flawless to go through definitely. And there was someone else but I can't remember who else is on tonight.
Byeeee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment