Sunday 17 May 2009

Oh. Crap.

Duuude. Ok Friday onwards. Umm what did I do Friday? Ahh. Last day in our old science sets. I have (had) the best science set. And now I think I'm getting the worst :( Stupid Triple Science. Didn't do much in Maths. Loads of people on the Geography trip (the people that didn't go on the same day as me) so we ended up playing Who Wants To Be A Millionaire...Got my £15 voucher from BofE finally! Woohoo! Trading with my mum for a Amazon voucher! We watched The Simpsons in Spanish (only half in Spanish because the teacher left the room so someone switched it to English while she was gone). In Geography we had a guy teaching teachers clever things about Smart Boards. About 12 teachers were in the room. It was a bit awkward. No trampolining :( (Again) Then Grade 4 Tap (the hard one) again. Still hard.
Saturday...usual dancing. Eurovision was rather crappy. Well, we did get 5th instead of last or second last or wherever we came last year. But the songs were mostly boring. I voted for Norway. Almost voted for Portugal/Moldova. I like the commentary though :) Soo funny.
IRC Prom was pretty awesome too (Internet radio/chat prom for you who don't know) even though I couldn't stay for long because I'd been watching Eurovision and it's American so by the time they finished it would be about 4 am. :/ Spent my Amazon voucher on a pre-order of the next Georgia Nicolson book, 2 old Hawk Nelson Albums and Guilty Pleasure (Cobra Starship) :D
Today was a pretty normal Sunday. Yerp.
New science set tomorrow...Oh. Crap. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment