Thursday 21 May 2009

Triple Crap. Triple Science.

Ohh four days.
Monday I handed in my Work Experience thing. No going back now. Tbh I don't really care what I do. No languagey things, so I'm not bothered. First time with my new English teacher. She's a bit posh. She says teacher of Greek instead of Greek teacher. And tells lots of pointless stories. But she seems nice. RE was a debate. I just couldn't be bothered to join in. La gente me molesta. (No, it means people bother me, stupid). First Chemistry lesson with new set. Not too bad. But a new seating plan, and most of my friends were put on one table-that I wasn't on. Grr. My table wasn't too bad though. Still, I planned to move next lesson. She doesn't notice much.
Tuesday. Started Spanish Writing coursework. She just gave us a load of sheets and we had to get on with it. Fine then. She also announced she's leaving (she told me as a "secret" on Friday but clearly decided to tell everyone else as well now). In English people had to perform Drama coursework thingys but we'd already done ours :) (A*! Woo!) Made an animation about me and Sarah. I rather enjoyed it. I may have to make some more :D
Wednesday...I made flapjacks again. They were better this time but still crumbly. Talking about 1930's America in English. Boooring. We're about to read of mice and men. I've never read it before. First Biology lesson. Scary teacher. Glad I wasn't late. Then an interesting RE lesson. That's all I'll say there.
Today was one of those days when you keep waking up but can't be bothered to get up yet so you set your alarm for another 5-10 minutes ;) Food Tech the teacher went on about some crap for ages then we just talked for 15 minutes at the end. Food Tech trip to a college after half term for a 3 course meal. Sounds interesting. First Physics lesson. Ugh, I want my old class back now. In Chemistry I tried moving, but my other table only had 2 other people on in the first place. One was ill and the other one sat somewhere else so he wasn't on his own. So she noticed because it was empty. Gah. Oh well, we ended up eating pringles. Good lesson. More coursework in Spanish. Yay. It doesn't have to be that long though, I just need to get the Spanish right. :/
Just been to a meeting about the trip to Iceland :) I can't wait! Not until next year though...But still. Sounds amazingggg :D:):D:)
Maths trip tomorrow. Ooh yay. (Well I didn't have to go but me and Sarah decided to both go) (Plus the lecture's only an hour long so the rest of the time we can be doing random crap)
Byee...

No comments:

Post a Comment