Saturday 2 May 2009

What, Summer? Actual Summer??

Friday...Woke up late, as usual. Not on purpose this time though. Came upstairs 1 minute before I had to leave. Dawn (my sister) had already left. Started talking to my mum. She says, 'Are you sure you haven't left anything in your room' Me 'Yeah' Her 'Go turn your light off then' Me 'My light isn't on...' But I go to look anyway.
Marianna goes RAHHHH from the top of my stairs.
I scream and slide to the floor. Couldn't talk for 15 minutes.
Scariest scariness I've ever had.
But it was hilarious xD
Got a letter in maths about going to a lecture about how they use maths to build football stadiums...Yay?!? At least it's not compulsory. Cover lesson in Spanish. Noone did much work. I doodled a lot :) Found out they recommended me for Triple Science. I'll probably do it.
At trampolining I walked into someone with my shoulder and gave her a nose bleed...an accident! It really was! Did somersaults. My leg was fine :) Sarah drew lots of pics on paints for me in the evening. They are very very hilarious. But I won't post them here because they would offend people ;)
Today....I went dancing. Came home. Computer. Sat in the sun doing Spanish :) But it just got colder so I came inside again. Now going out to a restaurant because it's my mum's birthday on Monday...
Bye :D

1 comment:

  1. So wish i was there. I bet it was rather hilarious.
    My pictures were rather amazing werent they?
    I think ill post the worm picture =)

    ReplyDelete