Thursday 30 April 2009

Finally! The end of Watersportz!

Doobeedoobeedoo it's THURSDAY. Yes, yes it is.
Tuesday...
OOH in English we started creative writing. At first I had no idea what to write about. But now someone's getting attacked and running away. I've written about 4 sentences so far. It's all good. Oh yeah. My leg sort of died :( It was all swollen etc. Well it had been hurting for a bit. But finally my parents noticed. I went to tap and was told to 'take it easy' but I didn't really. I have an exam on Sunday though so I have to be careful not to die in the meantime...lol.
Wednesday I got out of PE with my bad knee ;) Even though it didn't actually hurt that much. But it was still swollen and I really don't want to injure it before Sunday. Chemistry is back to usual boring lessons after all the boring exams. So I've got back into the habit of not really listening.
Me: I don't understand it
Lumpy: Maybe you should be listening then!
Me: What?
It's really not my fault. Teachers should learn how to be more interesting. And not babble on for ages about crap that's got nothing to do with anything. I still got an A* in both modules xD
In forensics we didn't do much really. Marianna couldn't come again, and she's sort of group leader. So I went on Uncyclopedia and looked up random crap. After school I did a lot of our business stuff (how did it end up being me, again??)(after I was promised I would have nothing to do this time??) Finally finished at about 11 o'clock. Again.
Today...I thought I deserved to sleep a bit longer so I pressed the snooze button on my alarm clock. Little did I know, it wouldn't go off! I'm always pressing it by accident (and it makes a horrible noise) because it's the biggest button on there. Yet one of the times I want it to go off, it doesn't! Pah. I ended getting up at 10 to 8 instead of 7. Oh well. I was still ready in time for school...and another business presentation! It went OK. Despite rushing around at the last minute for a few things...it would help if some members of the group cooperated. Grr.
*Shiver* It's a bit cold. Why can't we have warm nights and days? Like in Grease, you know, Summer Nights? No. Bad joke.
Anyway. The presentation was alright. Apart from the parts where the slides switched without us knowing and when I said 'former sportsmen and women' instead of 'famous sportsmen and women'...everyone laughed. It was really hard not to laugh too. At the end I left the questions to everyone else. At the end of all the presentations the judges went off to decide who would win. They took aaaages so eventually they sent us to lunch and told us to come back later. Well we didn't win. Or come second. Even though there were 3 joint second places xD Group that won...I'm not saying anything.
Now I can finally RELAX though. No more business stuff! All I have to do now is wait for my £15 Tesco voucher that I'm getting any time soon...Woo! :D
Reeeeeeelaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxxxxiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg....

1 comment:

  1. "when I said 'former sportsmen and women' instead of 'famous sportsmen and women'...everyone laughed."
    I dont remember that xD
    Oh and your and lumpys convo made me lol xD
    But your grease joke is crap.
    Crap faith, crap.

    ReplyDelete