Monday 27 April 2009

Found my pencil case! Woo!

Right. Catchup from Friday onwards. On Friday I went to the lost property cupcoard and found my pencil sitting there, on the shelf, all intact. YAY. *Celebration* Umm at trampolining we found out that next week (this week) is the last week for a while because the teacher's injured :( So she decided to make me do burani. ...?????? WHY? She was like 'Do a somersault and twist when I shout twist' and I was a bit like AHH and I only got one go at it anyway thankfully. Of course I didn't succeed. It was my first time! Later Marianna and Sarah came round to do some business stuff. Well we didn't really do a lot. We did change bits of the video but apart from that we went a bit silly.
Saturday I went dancing. Back to normal freestyle. No more extra rehearsals for the show. Booo. Apparently we might be doing it in the big school show next year though :D I might be starting street dance soon. That will be rather awesome. Aaaaaaand...I spent a lot of time doing maths homework. It was really hard. Then I had to explain it to everyone else. Pfft. I went to the hub event with Sarah. It was alright. Watched Britain's Got More Talent (Wasn't home in time for BGT) Hahaha. I say Britain. You say Talent. Britain's Got Talent it's DJ Talent!
Am Sonntag (Sunday for the non-German speakers) I went to church :) Then I had a roast dinner. Then I went to Sarah's birthday party. Bowling! We had this really crazy guy as our lane host (who my parents know xD) and it was all very interesting. Later I went to the beach with some other teenagers from church. I played football xD At least I tried. My dad laughed at me because I kept kicking and missing the ball. But then he fell over when he kicked the ball so it served him right.
Today was quite boring. Well not boring. Just ordinary. In English we're doing a drama thing that counts towards our GCSE etc etc. Hehehe it will get a bit interesting...Apart from that not much interesting stuff has happened today.
Business of Enterprise presentation on Thursday. AHH. What are we going to doo?
Bye for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment